Service: (Designed for new boat-owners)
Our Captain's Orientation Service is
specifically designed to provide basic or enhanced boat handling skills
and increase overall confidence on the water.
Boat Handling & Familiarization
- Basic boat handling skills, as well
as instruction on operating a vessel in an emergency at sea. i.e.
VHF Radio emergency call, and knowing how to get back or explain where
Dockside Multi-Point Check-ups (Exterior
& Interior Check ups)
- Periodic check of lines, fenders, docks,
hoses, power-cords, canvas, and boat security. (Daily, weekly, bi-weekly,
monthly, or per season)
Tours of Casco Bay
- Explore places to raft-up, anchor,
go-ashore, or cruise by during a day-trip. (Promote the lifestyle
of boating in Maine)
Casco Bay Cruise
- Lighthouse Tours, Sunset Tours, Harbor
Tours, or Transportation.
Chartered Cruise on your vessel
- We provide a Captain for your vessel
so you can entertain and spend time with your guests.
Pre-trip & Post-trip Preparation: (Turn-the-key
- Prepare vessel for use prior to your arrival.
Check systems, check fluid levels, prepare canvas, and overall condition
of vessel. Designed to avoid surprises.
- Restore boat after youre trip
has concluded. Rinse with freshwater, adjust lines, fenders, canvas,
cords, and prepare for next trip.
Instruction on safe ways to trailer & launching your vessel
-Safe tips to trailer your vessel as
well as practice towing, launching, and loading from ramp.
Transport/launching of your vessel
- We will move, launch, and deliver your
vessel to dock, mooring, or marina.
Brokered Boat Preparation: (A boat
that shows well, sells!)
- Allow us to prep your boat for sale.
Neaten interior, assemble canvas, and prepare boat for showings.
Buying and Selling Consultation Services
- Let our experience help you make decisions
in a neutral manner.